Magdalena provides services for women and trans women working in prostitution / the sex industry
Magdalena provides services for women and trans women working in prostitution / the sex industry. We work independently of the police, bureaus and agencies. We provide space for discussion on the topic of prostitution / the sex industry and closely related lines of work. Here you can exchange ideas and socialise with other women and trans women in the field.
If you’ve got questions or are seeking support in the following areas:
- Prostitution Act (ProstSchuG)
- Occupational orientation
- Information about YOUR RIGHTS
- Advice on tax law matters
- Information on financial support options (e.g., housing subsidies, etc.)
- Support with your housing search
- Accompaniment for official visits (e.g., public service office, employment agency, job centre, medical insurance company, etc.)
- Family, children and pregnancy
- Personal crises
then contact us by phone or e-mail!
We will support, accompany, and advise you:
- free of charge
We always strive to be accepting and supportive and are looking forward to YOUR visit.
You can reach us at:
0391 99977 860