Migration advice for adult immigrants
Welcome! We are happy to give you advise!
#CORONA: IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We are open! Cconsultations ONLY with an appointment. Write us an email or give us a call to make an appointment. We are happy to see you again. All current information from our AWO facilities can be found on our » Corona pages.
Video message of the migration advice
Contact of the Migration Consultants
Dr. Amjad Alhajjh
phone number +49 391 99977 734 and mobile number + 49 1761 6279-145
phone number +49 391 999 777 33 and mobile number +49 1703735738
phone number +49 391 999 777 38 and mobile number +49 17616279147
Our consulting offers are open to people from all countries, regardless of their origin, gender, religion or belief.
We advise and help with questions or problems in regards to the the following topics:
- Learning German (advice on language and integration courses)
- School and profession (recognition of foreign school and professional qualifications; training and job research, etc.)
- Accomodation and living (assistance in finding accommodation etc.)
- Health (general advice on social security and medical care)
- Marriage, family and education (advice on family and personal matters, e.g. pregnancy, family reunion, etc.)
The Migration Consultancy for Adults informs, advises and accompanies you free of charge, confidentially and independently of nationality, religion or political conviction.
We advise in German, Arabic, English or French.
- Adult immigrants over 27 years
- Accepted refugees, people with subsidiary protection, fugitives with notice of intention to deport
- Migrants who have been living in Germany for a longer period of time and naturalised immigrants
You can find us at the following address:
AWO Landesverband Sachsen-Anhalt e.V.
Migrationsberatung für erwachsene Zuwanderer (MBE)
Durch Klick auf Akzeptieren wird eine Verbindung zum Google-Server hergestellt.
Ich erkläre mich damit einverstanden, dass meine Daten an Google übermittelt werden.
The Migration Consultancy for Adult Immigrants of the AWO Landesverband Sachsen-Anhalt e.V. in Magdeburg works according to the concept developed by the Federal Ministry of the Interior together with the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees.